A 7-Year-Old Rushed To Hospital After Swallowing What?

As you may know, AirPods have become a popular accessory to Apple products. For a seven-year-old boy in Atlanta his experience with AirPods didn’t go as planned…

He ended up swallowing an one of his AirPods that he had just gotten for Christmas. He was rushed to the hospital where doctors told his parents they really couldn’t do anything about it.

Thankfully, the severity of the incident was minimal, as Stroud’s seven-year-old son is expected to make a speedy recovery, with doctors telling her that the AirPod will pass out of the boy’s system eventually. Unfortunately, the latest episode may not have had the most positive effect on the child.

Lesson learned. If you’re wanting to get someone of a younger age ear buds such as AirPods, perhaps go with headphones to avoid getting ingested by accident. Thankfully the seven-year-old made a full recovery!

 

Share
Harrison

Harrison hails from the Upper Valley and grew up in Enfield NH. Harrison has been deejaying in New England since 2011. Hosting weddings, parties, corporate events, rooftop shows in Boston and other events. He has also worked with tours such as Why Don’t We, Pentatonix, Marilyn Manson, Bryan Adams, Zac Brown Band and more. “My life most certainly revolves around music, there’s really no other way to look at it.” When Harrison is not in the studio, you’ll most likely find him playing drums with his band or watching the Bruins. He is an avid Boston sports fan! Harrison also enjoys being in the White Mountains and soaking up the beauty of New Hampshire.